Did you know that you can submit a review of your favourite library book?
Follow the steps and become one of Arbutus’ book review authors.
- Go to the library homepage.
- Click on “create account.” You will need to input your last name and student number (you know…the one you use to log into a computer)
- Find the title that you want to review(you may want to do a search under “library search.”
- Click on the reviews tab
- Click on “add a review.”
- Rate the book from 1 to 5 stars
- Add your comments. Be professional and add details as to why you like your book and why I should read it.
- Add your display name (first name and a last initial works) Don’t use your last name.
- Click “save”
Your review will be checked by the staff and published. Minor corrections may be done or we will touch base with you on suggested improvements.
Looking for a review? Check out the following: